The Leigh UTC is based on the new Bridge Development in Dartford, situated within a flourishing business community that offers excellent transport links and onsite facilities.
Opened in 2014, this state of the art college offers exceptional education, specialising in engineering and computer science, and facilities for up to 600 students.
The facilities at The Leigh UTC are available for hire by businesses, private clubs, individuals and the community and include:
• Lecture Theatre with up to 200 seating capacity which can also be used as a low-impact fitness facility
• Theory classrooms fitted with AV equipment (10 – 60 seats)
• Superb range of meeting rooms, including 20 capacity Boardroom with optional service including refreshments
• A unique engineering workshop offering the latest industry standard, unparalleled in education circles, offering fabrication, machining, welding and computer controlled equipment
• Overhead crane creates opportunities for training or moving equipment up to 10 tonnes
• On-site parking
• Conference facilities
Full details and info pages coming soon.